Thursday, August 4, 2011

Brain Fog Mishaps

Do you ever get brain fog? Such as those times where your mind is trying to figure out what you're doing, yet all you can manage to form in your mind is white noise from a television? While working at this place I started to feel this way due to multiple causes, one of which I will mention later. While in this seemingly inebriated state I couldn't focus properly and simple tasks started to feel like attempting to solve theoretical mathematics while buzzed during a rock concert.
For some reason my mind forgot which way was off and which way was on. I turned it the wrong way, thus causing the impending doom, known as the hose snake, to release its soaking venom all around the room. Seriously, it went all over the place, splashing water around the shelf across from it, which luckily didn't do any significant damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment